Opes Wealth Trust are hiring!
May 12, 2021 | Opes Wealth Trust
Position: Financial Planning Administrator
Company: Opes Wealth Trust
Location: Dublin 6W
Contact: Cathal Mc Cabe/Frank Kenny/Diarmuid Furey
Contact Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: May 2021
This role represents an opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career in a growing and well-established Financial Planning firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of daily office tasks, administration of client files including client communications and compliance management.
- Provide administrative support to the Associates and Partners of the firm.
- Establish relationships with existing and new clients of the firm.
- Assist in compiling and analysing financial planning reports.
- Utilise the various partner platforms to submit new business.
- Liaise with external partners to see work through to issue.
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed to comply with Central Bank Guidelines.
- A Qualified Financial Advisor (Q.F.A.) qualification.
- Strong Interpersonal/Organisational skills.
- Competent computer skills.
- A team player who is highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ideally 3-5 years in a similar role in the industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive remuneration and attractive range of benefits.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org